Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome to Improv-Bites!

I am just an average person who is passionate about cooking food and loves to experiment with it. I've never had any formal training (unless learning with my mom counts!), so most of my recipes will probably seem kind of amateurish to real chefs, but just go along with it. :)

I don't follow any specific regimen with my recipes. I will try to post some gluten free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and even a few raw recipes. My main focus is to cook with real ingredients and avoid all those heavily processed fake foods. Not to say I will never post a recipe with white sugar, flour, or canned ingredients. As you know, most everyone cheats sometimes. I believe that eating those foods in moderation is key!

I just try to cook with mostly real, whole foods, and cook from scratch whenever possible. So take a look around, and if you like what you see, feel free to follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment